冰释焕颜
throw away these damned plans Many people always like to make plans for future, so am I. Sometimes, I usually make many plans for the next day, the next month, even if the next year, which should dues to my thought that I want to have a high efficiency for work, without any wasting any precious time, energy, and youth. However, these usually keep me busy and stressful. Frankly I can't deal the struggle well, and really need a spiritual relax and adjust. So, in the coming Chinese spring festival, I will spend almost a month on traveling and family, but not on work. At this moment, everything let nature take its course, I just follow my heart, and do something I want.
Feb 1, 2015 9:55 AM

throw away these damned plans

Many people always like to make plans for future, and so do am I.
Sometimes, I usually make many plans for the next day, the next month, even if the next year, which I plan should dues to my thought that I want to have a high efficiency for work, without any wasting any precious time, energy, and youth.

However, these plans usually keep me busy and stressed. Frankly I can't deal well with the struggle well, and really need a spiritual relaxation and adjustment.
So, in the coming Chinese spring festival, I will spend almost a month on traveling and with family, but not on work.
At this moment, everything I will let nature take its course, I just follow my heart, and do something I want.

February 3, 2015