孙常淘
Be strong enough to defeat the pain Yesterday afernoon,I went to the hospital to do a little operation.There was something wrong with my one foot.Yeah,bad meat.It had grown up to a big mass.I had to ask the doctor to cut them off.Well,little narcotic.The rest thing for me is just to endure the pain and feelings.Fortunately,the operation was very good though it's a little hard for me to walk now.I guss I just need some time to heal the wound. Stay at home and have enough rest,that's what I can do now.This winter is not cold and the sun will rise tomorrow morning as usual.Smile in the sunshine,and say"hello,my happy new dayO(∩_∩)O~".
Feb 1, 2015 10:10 AM

Be strong enough to defeat the pain

Yesterday afernoon,I went to the hospital to do have a little operation.There was something wrong with my one foot.Yeah,bad meat deal.It had grown up to into a big mass.I had to ask the doctor to cut them it off.Well, using a little narcotic.The rest thing for me is Now, I just have to endure the pain and feelings.Fortunately,the operation was very good, though it's a little hard for me to walk now.I guess I just need some time to heal the wound.
Staying at home and have getting enough rest,that's what is all I can do now.This winter is not cold and the sun will rise tomorrow morning as usual.Smile in the sunshine,and say"hello,my happy new dayO(∩_∩)O~".

I hope your foot gets better soon!