Alejandro
Advantages and disadvantages of growing up in a big family Nowadays families does not have more than two sons even many of them does not have one. By the opposite what happened in Spain during the 60's where families was composed by 4 or 5 sons. Growing up in a big family have many advantages overall if you are the younger brother. You can learn about the mistakes that your brothers or sisters make and you can take after them when they do something very good. By the other hand you have others disadvantages for instance, sharing clothes, playing with toys used for your brothers or be quiet when they tell you. To my mind there are more disavantages than advantages if you bring up in a big family due to economic downturn which does not let to parents give their childrem everything what they need.
Feb 1, 2015 10:14 AM
1

The Advantages and Disadvantages of Growing Up in a Big Family

Nowadays, families do not have more than two children, and many couples have none at all. This is in contrast to Spain during The Sixties, when families were composed of four or five children. 

Growing up in a big family has many advantages if you are the youngest child. You can learn from the mistakes of your siblings, and you can imitate them when they have done something good. On the other hand, you also have disadvantages. For instance, you have to wear their old clothes, play with their old toys, and be quiet when they tell you to be.

In my mind, there are more disavantages than advantages if you are brought up in a big family nowadays, because the economic downturn does not allow most parents to give their children everything they need. 

Great job, Ale.