María
The Book I'm Reading I'm reading "Alice in Wonderland" in English, because I think it's a good way to learn the language. Many of the difficult words I know in Spanish are because of I read once anywhere. I had never read a book in English before, but I hope reading it helps me a bit. I love that book because it seems like I'm in Alice's dream when I'm reading. There are a lot of strange things that only happen in dreams, like suddenly changes of rooms, rares adventures, talking animals... I can't choose a favourite part, I love the whole book. Although I can't understand all I read, I get the global context. I think it's a good thing at least. I as well decided to write something here sometimes. Maybe with all this, my level of English can improve. Thank you for reading and I hope you can help me with my mistakes. (This is a beautiful picture in the book. If you haven't read it yet, I recommend you)
Feb 1, 2015 10:57 AM

The Book I'm Reading

I'm reading "Alice in Wonderland" in English, because I think it's a good way to learn the language. I know the Spanish translation of many of the difficult words, because I've read them before somewhere.  I've [I have] never read a book in English before, but I hope reading this one helps me a bit.

I love this book because it seems like I'm in Alice's dream while I'm reading. There are a lot of strange things that happen only in dreams, like rooms suddenly changing, rare adventures, and talking animals. 

I can't choose a favourite part, because I love the whole book. Although I can't understand all I read, I understand the context. I think it's a good thing at least, and I've decided to write here sometimes, too.  Maybe my level of English will improve by doing this .

Thank you for reading and I hope you can help me with my mistakes.

María, very good writing. Note the corrections to punctuation and sentence structue. Overall, this is very well written and understandable. 

(This is a beautiful picture in the book. If you haven't read it yet, I recommend you)

February 1, 2015
Very good when vs while both are same but "while" is used to show that an action in progress is interrupted by another action. take some examples : They were drinking coffee when the phone rang. While they were drinking coffee the phone rang. ( our work interrupt here )
February 1, 2015