Slagacu
Introduction My name is Sasa. I'm from Germany and I live in Gelsenkirchen and work in Münster. I’m an computer network specialist and 38 years old. My city counts about 250 thousands residents. The area around Gelsenkirchen will be named Ruhrgebiet or Ruhrpott. There are 4 districts of a circle in Ruhrgebiet and over 30 cities. Ruhrgebiet counts over 5 million people and over the near edge of this conurbation lives more than 16 million people. That clime in Germany it is mild. Summer can be hot and winter cold. The average temperature in winter can be between -3 and 7 degree Celsius. In the summer time the average temperature can be between 18 and 23 degree Celsius. Ruhrgebiet is a traditional place where you can get a best Pommes-Currywurst. That is a sausage with fries in a curry sauce. This is a traditional regional meal of Ruhgebiet. In the past about 50 years ago Ruhrgebiet was a large and strong industrial place in Germany. Many of cities were a leader in steel and heavy industrial production. Most of these companies are closed and the production shifts to the rentable places in the world like a China and Africa. These countries have a lower production costs and cheap worker. Structural change of Ruhrgebiet was not beneficial for the people. Many of employees have not alternative occupation in a service sector. So, today we still have big count of unemployed but educated people. Gelsenkirchen has a 15 percent unemployment quota. Gelsenkirchen is a proud whit his oven football club FC Schalke 04. This football club exists since 1904 and has over 129 thousands of fans. This is a small introduction of me and the place where I live. Best regards and thanks for correction! Sasa
Feb 1, 2015 11:39 AM

Introduction

My name is Sasa. I'm from Germany and I live in Gelsenkirchen and work in Münster. I’m an computer network specialist and 38 years old. My city counts has about 250,000 thousands residents. The area around Gelsenkirchen will be is named Ruhrgebiet or Ruhrpott. There are 4 districts of a circle in within/in (?) Ruhrgebiet and it contains/includes over 30 cities. Ruhrgebiet counts has over 5 million people and over the near edge of this conurbation lives more than 16 million people (I am not sure what you're trying to say here: there are 16 million people in the surrounding area?).
That clime climate in Germany it is mild. Summer can be hot and winter cold. The average temperature in winter can be between -3 and 7 degrees Celsius. In the summer time, the average temperature can be between 18 and 23 degrees Celsius.
Ruhrgebiet is a traditional place where you can get a the best Pommes-Currywurst. That This is a sausage with fries in a curry sauce. This is a traditional regional meal of in Ruhgebiet.
In the past about 50 years or so ago Ruhrgebiet was a large and strong industrial place in Germany. Many of its cities were a leaders in steel and heavy industrial production. Most of these companies are (now) closed and the production has shifted to the rentable (lower cost?) places in the world like a China and Africa. These countries have a lower production costs and cheap worker labour/labor. (UK/Canadian spelling is labour and American spelling has no "u").

The structural change of (in) Ruhrgebiet was not beneficial for the people. Many of employees have not found alternative occupation work in a the service sector. So, today we still have big count large number of unemployed but educated people. Gelsenkirchen has a 15 percent unemployment rate quota.
Gelsenkirchen is a proud whit his of its oven football club FC Schalke 04. This football club started/was founded exists since 1904 and has over 129,000 thousands of fans.
This is a small introduction of me and the place where I live.
Best regards and thanks for correction!
Sasa