jingyifan
U.S, Energy Consumption by Fuel (1980-2030) As is known to us all , consumption of energy is the most popular topic in the U.S.The chart below is the consumption of energy in the USA since 1980 with projections until 2030. It is obvious can be seen that the vertical coordinate is quadrillion and horizontal one is time . From the history , the oil and petrol are both play crucial role in the energy consumption ,as the time goes by , even the time exceed 2030, the tendency is the same as the history. If we separate the three kinds of fuels , the predominate one is petrol and oil , it has a smoothly rising tendency ,and the coal and natural gas are belong to unable to self-producing resources , which occupy more than one forth until 2030.The bottom lines are able to self-producing resources ,which include nuclear , solar , wind and hydropower are nearly no change though the time is going . Comparing with the total changes , the petrol and oil are the most fastest tendency ,by contrast , because the development of science and technical skills ,it looks like undistinguishable.
Feb 1, 2015 1:18 PM