Anastasia
Hard times Lately, I’ve been experiencing sleep deprivation which has definitely affected me in many ways. I feel more tired and exhausted during my lessons and it is harder to do everyday workouts as I simply can’t find any will or physical strength to do them. Moreover, I’ve become more irritable and naughty, I guess. And the lack of sleep itself can’t be stopped as I don’t manage to do all of the homework and my preparation for the exams until it’s bedtime. It seems like all my life now is spinning around just to things: endless studying and useless attempts to find some free time to rest and relieve all the tension. No more concerns about parties, new events or even clothes issues (like what should I wear today, or what necklace would be nice with that outfit). I simply do not care about such things. And I wonder, is it just because I don’t have time for it? Or are my priorities in life changing and now entering a prestige and high-rated university is more important for me than living as any other “normal” teenager of my age? I don’t know, maybe, I should quit my swimming practice as it takes up a huge pile of my “leisure” time and just attend school athletic lessons. Maybe, I could spend less time just hanging out with friends… But that would be a lot harder than giving up swimming. Anyway, I immediately have to cut out some activities from my to-do list or else it will have more important consequences than just a little depression.
Feb 1, 2015 1:23 PM

Hard times

Lately, I’ve been experiencing sleep deprivation, and that <em>(I mentioned time for taking a breath, also to give the eye a pause) </em>which has definitely affected me in many ways. I feel more tired and exhausted during my lessons, and it is harder to do everyday workouts as I simply can’t find any will or physical strength to do them. Moreover, I’ve become more irritable and <em>(what Russian word did you have in mind?)</em> disagreeable naughty, I guess.
And <em>(ah, there is the conjunction again!)</em> The lack of sleep itself can’t be stopped helped as I don’t manage to do all of the homework and my preparation for the exams until well after normal it’s bedtime. It seems like all my life now is spinning around just tending to everyday things: endless studying and useless attempts to find some free time to rest and relieve all the tension. No more concerns about thought of parties, new trendy events or even fashionable clothes issues (like what should I wear today, or what necklace would be nice with that outfit). I simply do not care about such things. And I wonder, is it just because I don’t have time for it, or are my priorities in life changing. Is and now entering a prestige and highly rated university is now more important for to me than living as any other “normal” teenager of my age?<em> (haha teenager/of my age - there is certainly redundancy!)</em>
I don’t know, maybe, I should quit my swimming practice (as it takes up a huge pile of my “leisure” time) <em>(the parentheses break up the long clauses)</em> and just attend school athletic lessons. Maybe I could spend less time just hanging out with friends… But that would be a lot harder than giving up swimming. Anyway, I immediately have to cut out some activities from my to-do list immediately or else it will have more important significant/serious consequences than just a little depression.

http://www.thesaurus.com/browse/irritable

Samantha, thank you for the support and the compliment! :) I really appreciate it.
I can relate to feeling like there is not enough time in the day! I hope you are able to make your schedule less stressful. :) By the way, your English is wonderful.

Hard times

Lately, I’ve been experiencing sleep deprivation, which has definitely affected me in many ways. I feel more tired and exhausted during my lessons and it is harder to do everyday daily workouts, as I simply can’t find any will or physical strength to do them. Moreover, I’ve become more irritable and naughty grumpy, I guess.
And The lack of sleep, itself, can’t be stopped as I don’t manage to do all of my homework or my preparation for exams until it’s bedtime. It seems like all my entire life now is spinning around just two things: endless studying and useless attempts to find some free time to rest and relieve all the tension. No more concerns about parties, new events or even clothes issues (like what should I wear today, or what necklace would be nice with that outfit). I simply do not care about such things. And I wonder, is it just because I don’t have time for it? Or are my priorities in life changing and now entering a prestigious and highly-rated university is more important for me than living as any other “normal” teenager of my age?
I don’t know, maybe, I should quit my swimming practice as it takes up a huge portion of my “leisure” time and just attend school athletic lessons. Maybe I could spend less time just hanging out with friends… but that would be a lot harder than giving up swimming. Anyway, I immediately have to cut out some activities from my to-do list or else it will have more important consequences than just a little depression.

Decisions. Decisions.