My first essay in Italki I'm a Chinese girl, a senior in XXX University.I have learned English for a long time , but I still have difficulties in writing advanced articles, which is due to the lack of vocabulary as well as practice. So I start to study GRE words and make my mind to write something here everyday. I'm dreaming of becoming as awesome as native speakers~ Well, I'd like to write about the things I'm engaged in. I am in my winter vacation and I don't plan to travel, so I'll be at home until the next semester begins in March. I am actually not bored, for there is lots of things I can do. As a example, I practiced my English font today. The font I use is called Chancery Italic. My handwriting is mechanical now but better than before. Besides, music is an important part of my daily life. But I'm not going to write more details about this.What's more, I spend many hours in physics everyday, cause it is my major in Uni. Let me see, I spent two hours to write this essay····How poor am I!! I'm going to sleep now, good night to everyone~
Feb 1, 2015 1:33 PM