jingyifan
would you like to see the languages are die out ? As the process of the global combination is speeding up , people who meet with others possibly come up with the confusion about the diversity of languages . So someone support the view that when the number of languages as little as possible , it will as much happier for us to chat with others .To be honest , i do not agree with this idea. It is undoubtedly that the number of languages are fewer , one who want to learning foreign languages will become more easier , for instance , if you as a company's translator , when languages die out , the number of languages you must learn will become smaller . On the one hand , the world is looks like become an union , the number of popular languages will decrease , we together will use the same language , English is the most typical one .On the other hand , when some languages disappear ,communicate with others will be convenient . Most of people do not know the importance of language ,one language is unique and self-value .To begin with , the particular language contains specific culture and spiritual home,when we destroy the language ,even make it disappear , we will never be able to get it again . In addition , language diversity is a representative symbol of a culture heritage , we must protect it from breaking . Last but not least , different languages have different kinds of historical influence , language includes enough information which wait us to explore . It is very beneficial for keeping languages diversity. When number of languages is decreasing , that means god give us a warning clock that we give up the most important thing.
Feb 1, 2015 1:44 PM