Rima Augustine
The bad of me The God is always love me, because I can found a lot of opportunities that help me to reach my dreams But, I'm frequently wasting it, neglect it. with so many excuses that I made by myself to ensure that I'm not wrong, but surely it was wrong. So, I'm so disappointed with myself, blaming all my fool.....
Feb 1, 2015 2:09 PM

The bad of me My bad points

The God is always shows he loves me, because I can have found a lot of many opportunities that help me to reach my dreams
But, I'm frequently wasting them it, neglecting them it. I make with so many excuses that I made by for myself to ensure prove that I'm not wrong, but surely it was indeed wrong. So, I'm so disappointed with myself, blaming and blame myself for all my foolishness.....

The bad of me

The God is always loves me always, because I can found find a lot of opportunities that will help me reach my dreams. 
But, I'm frequently wasting them it, neglecting them it with so many excuses that I made by myself to ensure that I'm not wrong, but surely I it was wrong. So, I'm so disappointed with myself, blaming all my fool.....(a bit confusing sentence).