memory
My English learning I have been learning English for many years, since I was 11 years old. But I haven' t talk to a native English speakers. And I'm not sure if my sentences are correct. Every time I realize this truth, I feel so frustrated. And I really like American culture, Hollywood movies. and I know there' s so many books which are very worth to reading written in English. I want to read those English book directly. Recently I' m watching a old American TV series "friends" and learn a course called ESL. that's all. Thanks for your reading.
Feb 1, 2015 2:09 PM
1

My English learning

I have been learning English for many years, since I was 11 years old. But I haven' t talked have never talked to a native English speakers and I'm not sure if my sentences are correct. Every time I realize this truth, I feel so frustrated. And I really like American culture, Hollywood movies and I know there are  so many books written in English which are very worth to reading . I want to read those English books directly. Recently I have watched an old American TV series "friends" and I have learned about a course called ESL. that's all. Thanks for your reading.

February 1, 2015
1

My English learning

I have been learning studying English for many years, since I was 11 years old. But I haven' t talk to spoken with any native English speakers, and I'm not sure if my sentences are correct. Every time I realize/think about this truth, I feel so frustrated. And I really like American culture, Hollywood movies. and I know there' s are so many books written in English which are very worthwhile to reading written in English. I want to read those English book for myself(?) directly(?) . Recently I' m have been watching an old American TV series "Friends" and am taking learn a course called ESL. that's all. Thanks for your reading.

February 1, 2015

My English learning

I have been learning English for many years, since I was 11 years old. But I haven' t talk to a native English speakers. And I'm not sure if my sentences are correct. Every time I realize this truth, I feel so frustrated. And I really like American culture, Hollywood movies. and I know there' s so many books which are very worth to reading written in English. I want to read those English book directly. Recently I' m watching a old American TV series "friends" and learn a course called ESL. that's all. Thanks for your reading.

Hi Memory, please see below my suggested corrections. Please let me know if you have any questions. You did a VERY good job, especially as you have never spoken to any English natives before. I do lessons, so when you are ready to start speaking to natives, look at my video profile and let me know if you are interested.

Thanks, Tom

<em>My English learning</em>

<em>I have been learning English for many years, since I was 11 years old, but I have never talked to a native English speaker, and I'm not sure if my sentences are correct.</em> (Make sure this is all one sentence, as "but" and "and" are conjunctions and don't require a full-stop and new sentence). <em>Every time I realize this truth, I feel so frustrated. And I really like American culture and Hollywood movies and I know there are (it has to be "there are" as there are multiple books, "there's" would be for 1 book) so many books which are very worth to reading that are written in English. I want to read those English book directly (what do you mean by directly?). Recently I have been watching an (because the next word begins with a vowel: a, e, i, o, u; you need "an" not "a) old American TV series called "friends" and learning a course called ESL. That's all. Thank you for reading.</em>

February 1, 2015