singiiggwelllll
help me to correct this sentence in grammar and structure !! thanks ! 1.In this respect, these themes will be explored in the present thesis from the angle of a designer. 2.One of the social problems often comes into my mind is how the excluded fit in the world with a strategy of design 3.As a designer, it is meaningful to consider the intent of Dadaists as “making a critical re-examination of the traditions, premises, rules, logical bases, even the concepts of order, coherence, and beauty that had guided the creation of the arts throughout history”. 4.The material contains scientific Ingredients, such as the ‘microporous Rip stop’ or coating in PU under the aim of the increasing of the comfort and antifraying. The application of reliable technology offers the underlying function of free movement and alternatives. These series are an encounter from the wear to architecture; in which the body is involved with the two distinctive and primary dimensions. As the Refuge Wear, it provides the requirements for necessary elements in the smallest space.
Feb 1, 2015 2:49 PM