Marie
Professional Teacher
400SESSIONS Memorize day again. It becomes my hobbit to keep a note per hundred sessions. Recently I'm not satisfied with myself. My lesson seems like losing attraction to people, the increased price may be another reason. But like a coin has two sides , the good news is I have more time to rest. Two weeks later the Spring festival is coming then I will have one week holiday , my sessions are still available to you all because I'm going to travel from March 16th to April. During that time I may just give session for a few days. Congratulations to Peter for passing the HSK4 we will work together to challenge HSK5 in several months .加油~~ Thanks again for all the people who support me all the time. Love you all Night night
Feb 1, 2015 2:59 PM
Thank you for notice me that. You help me.
Great English Marie and hard to find faults with it. We do tend to say congratulations on passing rather than for ... remember it this way: cONgratulations. " It becomes.".. maybe we would use "it has become my hobby" or it is becoming ... as something you say that has changed or is changing...