Elizabeth
How to keep safe online Internet is a big place and like a big city isn't always safety. Because of this you have to know some useful tips to preserve your security on Internet. First of all you need to change your passwords regulary. The stronger your passwords are, the more protected you will be. Also remember don't tell anybody what they are. Make sure your computer has always the latest software and your Internet security software is update. If you didn't update properly your computer, it could be attack by the malware. Finally, you never must revel your passwords, PINs or bank information when asked to do by email even if it seems come from your bank. If you follow this advices, you will be safety on Internet. And don't forget that the best advice is to use your common sense.
Feb 1, 2015 4:22 PM
1

How to keep safe online

Internet is a big place and like a big city isn't it's not always safety. Because of this you have to know some useful tips to preserve your security on the Internet.

First of all, you need to change your passwords regulary. The stronger your passwords are, the more protected you will be. Also remember don't not to tell anybody what they are.

Make sure your computer has always always has the latest software and your as well as updated Internet security software is update. If you didn't don't update properly properly update your computer, it could be attacked by the malware.

Finally, you must never must reveal your passwords, PINs or bank information when asked to do so by email. Especially if it seems to come from your bank.

If you follow this advice then you will be safety online. And don't forget that the best advice is to use your own common sense.

February 1, 2015

How to keep be safe online 

The Internet is a big place and like a big city which one cannot be safe all the time. isn't always safety. Because of this you have to know Thus knowing some useful tips is very useful to keep yourself safe. preserve your security on Internet.

First of all you need to and foremost, change your passwords regulary. The stronger your passwords are, the more protection there is for you will be. Also remember don't tell Never to give your password to anybody even to your loved ones.  They may not be as careful as you are! what they are.

Make sure your computer has always the latest protection software and your Internet security software is update. If you didn't update properly your computer, it could be attack by the malware. So update it regularly to prevent malware attacks.

Finally, you never must reveal your passwords, PINs or bank information when asked to do by email to any source even if it seems to come from your bank. Your bank already has the information!  So it will never ask you.

If you Following this these adviceThere is no plural for "advice".  The verb, "advise" can have an "s" appended to it, you will be safety on Internet. And don't forget that The best advice is to use your common sense.

1.  This is a general advice to everybody, so it should not be written personally, i.e. using pronouns like, "you", "I", "we" etc.

2.  Since this is advice, try to keep the instructions, simple, straight to the point and in places make things a bit clearer for the reason given.  For example where I added the reason not to give passwords even to you family.

3.  "Safe" is an adjective. "Safety" is the noun, the act of being safe.

4.  "adviCe" is the noun.  "adviSe" is the verb.

February 1, 2015