Alexander Russkikh
Crazy life Today I have a bad day. My patents don't want to hear me. It's the old problem and most teens have it. In Russia many parents decide about most things and i think that most parents just scary that their kids will grow up.It's a big theme.
Feb 1, 2015 4:30 PM
1

Crazy life

Today I had have a bad day. My parents don't want to hear me. It's the same old problem and that most teens have it. In Russia many parents decide about most of the things outcomes and I think that most parents are just scared that their kids will grow up.

It's a big theme.

February 1, 2015
1

Crazy life

Today I have had a bad day. My patrents don't want to hear listen to me. It's the an old problem and most teens have it. In Russia many parents decide about most things and i I think that most parents are just scaryed  that their kids will grow up.It's a big theme.

decide about most things = make most of the decisions (this flows better)

theme - "theme" doesn't really have a negative or positive connotation.  "Issue" might be a better word here and has a negative connotation.

February 1, 2015
don`t worry kid, in all around the world parents are concerned about their children, i think you need to prove yourself, that your wise! ( are you?!) and grown up, be patient and things will change by time!
February 1, 2015