Резеда
The first step Everyday we hear a lot of words about importancy of English in the modern world. However I can't find time for this for a long time. Yesterday I viewed news on my social network and stumbled upon vacansy on World Championship which will be held in Kazan in next summer. This moment I understood that this is time to start extensive studing of English. So I find this site. And I'm ready to fo the first step!
Feb 1, 2015 7:18 PM
1

The first step

Everyday we hear a lot about the importance of English in the modern world. However I haven't had the time to study English for a long while. Yesterday I watched the news on my social network and stumbled upon a vacancy at the IAAF World Junior Championship, which will be held in Kazan next summer. At this moment I realised that this is the time to start studying English intently. I found this site and I'm ready to take the first step!

1

The first step

Everyday we hear a lot of words about importance of English in the modern world. However, I haven't been able to find time for this for a long time. Yesterday I viewed news on my social network and stumbled upon vacancy on World Championship which will be held in Kazan next summer. At this moment I understood that this is the time to start extensive studying of English. So I found this site and I'm ready for the first step!

I'm not familiar with the World Championship being held in Kazan, so I apologize if I missed any necessary corrections)))    Good job overall!

The first step

Every day we hear a lot of words about the importance of English in the modern world. However I can't haven't been able to find time for this for a long time. Yesterday I viewed read/saw/came across some news on my social network and stumbled upon a vacancy on in the World Championship which will be held in Kazan in next summer. At that This moment I understood that this is time to start extensive studying of English. So I sought and found this site, and I'm ready to for the first step!

Thank you very much for your attention!
Articles are an important part of the English language. Perhaps your first step could be fine tuning your use of articles. ))