Javier
Sport Hi guys! Today I want to talk with you about sport and training. Do you practice any sport? In my case I love playing basketball, handball, rugby, soccer, training Crossfit... Whatever! I think that the reason why I like it so much is that self-motivation... that impulse that makes you want to become better and improve. However, it's not only a question of training and reaching a goal. I think that by practising sport you end knowing yourself better, and that is lastly directly translated into your everyday life... And you become a healthier person at the same time! And we cannot forget that feeling of an adrenaline rush pumping trought your veins! It's addictive!! What do you think?
Feb 1, 2015 8:51 PM
1

Sport

Hi guys!
Today I want to talk with you about sport and training. Do you practice any sport?

In my case I love playing basketball, handball, rugby, soccer, training Crossfit... Whatever!
I think that the reason why I like it so much is that the self-motivation... that impulse that makes you want to become better and improve.

However, it's not only a question of training and reaching a goal. I think that by practising sport you end up knowing yourself better, and that is lastly eventually directly translated into your everyday life... And you become a healthier person at the same time!

And we cannot forget that feeling of an adrenaline rush pumping trought through (<em>or</em> throughout) your veins! It's addictive!!

What do you think?

Very well written. My comments in red are corrections and blue/gray are suggestions.

One other note: It sounds more natural to say either

"I think that the reason why I like it" or

"I think that The reason why I like it"

February 1, 2015