Daria
Lessons I have a problem to find out a teacher on italki. Really. Or someone increases his price in twice, or someone doesn't answer on my invitation, or someone has a problems with connection. Finally, I'm sad. Probably, it's teacher's qualification (of cours I try to find someone with less price). What may you suggest me about it? Teachers with hight price is more attentive or it depends on personnality?
Feb 1, 2015 9:35 PM
3

Lessons

I really have a problem to find out finding a teacher on italki. Really. Or Someone either doubles increases his their price in twice, or someone doesn't answer on my invitation, or someone has a problems with their internet connection. Finally No matter what I do, I'm sad. Probably Perhaps, it's has to do with the teachers' qualifications (of course I try to find someone with less a cheaper price). What may do you suggest me do about it? Are teachers with hight prices is more attentive or does it depends on their personnality?

February 1, 2015
1

Lessons

I have a problem finding a teacher on italki, in many cases people increase their price, doesn't answer my invitation, or have a problem with connection, I'm sad. It's probably the teacher's qualification (I try to find someone with a cheaper price). What do you suggest me to do about it? Teachers with hight price is more attentive or does it depend on personality?

February 1, 2015
Try to watch english movies and listen to english music and talk to english people! This is noemi learned english.
February 1, 2015
Teachers can ask for any price they want, and these prices are sometimes not based on anything other than a teacher's self assessment or desire for money, so it's essential to take a look at their statistics to see how many satisfied students they've helped. I also think how successful teachers are at *learning* languages is very revealing as to the efficacy of their methods, but that may just be my personal preference.
February 1, 2015
Thank you!
February 1, 2015