Úrsula Sánchez
report about sport for young people in my city INTRODUCTION: In my city in summer holidays we have a lot of sports that young people can do to have fun and keep fit and healthy during the holidays, that it's a season of the year in which people used to take care less about themself that in the rest of the year. SPORTS: Here, as we have good weather and nice beaches, young people can do a lot of sports, mostly in the sea like windsurf, kayak, cannoying, or even swimming. In the sportsin which you need some equipment, there are some places where you can rent it and also you can take lessons to learn how to practice these sports. Of course, there are other sports outside the sea, like voleyball and football in the sand or in a football or volleyball field. Or even they can do basketball or skateboarding. BENEFITS: What young people win doing sports? They win a lot, not only to keep fit but to make you be healthier and feel better with yourself and of course to have a good time. CONCLUSION: I recommend young people to do sport, because they are young, they have a lot of time to rest, they need to have fun with their friends.
Feb 1, 2015 9:37 PM

report about sport for young people in my city

INTRODUCTION:
In my city in the summer holidays we have a lot of sports that young people can do to have fun and keep fit and healthy during the holidays, that because it's a season of the year in which people used to take less care less about themselves that than in during the rest of the year.
SPORTS:
Here, as we have good weather and nice beaches, young people can do a lot of sports, mostly in the sea like windsurf, kayak, cannoying canoeing, or even swimming. In the sports in which you need some equipment, there are some places where you can rent it and also you can take lessons to learn how to practice these sports.
Of course, there are other sports outside the sea, like volleyball and football in the sand (beach football) or in a football or volleyball field. Or even they can even do play basketball or skateboarding.
BENEFITS:
What do young people win gain doing sports? They win gain a lot, not only to keep fit but to make yourself be healthier and feel better with about yourself and of course to have a good time.
CONCLUSION:
I recommend young people to do sport, because they are young, they have a lot of time to rest, they need to have fun with their friends.

Well written! My corrections are in red and my suggestions are in blue/gray.

Normally you would say "play basketball" and "do skateboarding" (or "go skateboarding").