Ignacio
I am a professional Spanish teacher on Italki Hello friends! My name is Iñaki. I am a native Spanish speaker from the north of Spain. I would like to be your Spanish teacher on Italki I have a professional Spanish teaching certificate to teach Spanish as a foreign language (ELE), passed with honours. I have experience teaching Spanish at all levels (Beginners, intermediate and advance). I am teaching people from all over the world, for example (United Kingdom, Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, United States, I specialize in speaking and correcting pronunciation. Like you will see if you watch my video profile, my pronunciation is perfect and my voice is very clear and pure. About me I can say that I am an extrovert and very patient person whom you can easily talk with. I think the best way to learn a new language is by speaking with a native speaker like me. I am going to help you to lose your fears when you are speaking in Spanish. I am here to help you overcome them. I can of course help you with grammar, tenses and vocabulary, whatever you want!! I will adapt my clases to your objectives and needs. In my profile I have a longer video telling you all about me. I invite you to see it if you have free time . Feel free to book a private lesson one to one with me. I hope to see you soon in my class. Bye… See you friend!! Please: send me a private message if you don´t see a suitable time on my schedule, let me know and I will make a special time just for you. I will answer you very very quiclky ;) Thanks for your time!! :)
Feb 1, 2015 10:45 PM