david
This time in that you understand all in English, but you can´t speak fluent Hi everyone! I´m improving with my English, I know, two months ago I couldn´t watch a movie without subtitles and now I do it and understand almost all, and when people talked me I understood, but I´m in this moment in that I can´t speak fluent and sometimes i feel so frustrated. Sometimes I can´t speak fluent because my mind don´t know to find the corrects words quickly. I need a short time to think about what I can say and then I can speak. Sometimes is because my pronunciation is very limited. I´m not used to speak in English and when I have to do it, I promise you that muy tongue and my mouth don´t know to do and stumble each other. But I know that I have to be patient. The only way to improve my speaking is talking in English (I hope some day my mind, my mouth and my tongue can get along). ;)
Feb 1, 2015 10:57 PM
1

This time in that you understand all in English, but you can´t speak fluent

Hi everyone!

I´m improving with my English, I know, two months ago I couldn´t watch a movie without subtitles and now I do it and understand almost all, and when people talk to me I understand, but I´m in this moment in that I can´t speak fluently and sometimes i feel so frustrated.

Sometimes I can´t speak fluent because my mind doesn´t know how to find the correct words quickly. I need a short time to think about what I can say and then I can speak. Sometimesit  is because my pronunciation is very limited. I´m not used to speaking in English and when I have to do it, I promise you that my tongue and my mouth don´t know to do it and stumble over each other.

But I know that I have to be patient. The only way to improve my speaking is talking in English (I hope some day my mind, my mouth and my tongue can get along). ;)

Hi Phil, where is the link? Thanks
"with two months"
You've made huge listening progress in just two months of listening practice, so I imagine that was two months of speaking practice you'll make similar progress in your speaking. You're exactly right that pronunciation is key, so here's a link which you may find useful to get started