Jennifer 💁‍♀️
On my way home I'm going to go home ,it's very exciting!Maybe it will cost me 6 hours if the traffic is not heavy.I take a midium-sized coach to home.I have had my breakfast in my seat,I don't enjoy it because the bread is dry and hard,it seems like it was made several days ago .It's hard to chew and I can't even swallow up without water!! A kid about 2or 3 years old who's in front of me with his parents keeps crying loudly .It's very noisy and annoying,however,there's nothing I can do but wear my earplugs! The worst thing is a woman near me is vomiting becuase of carsickness, it smells really really terrible!!!! Oh ,I can't live with this anymore! I want to get off right now!!
Feb 1, 2015 10:59 PM

On my way home

I'm on my way home which is very exciting!Maybe it will take me 6 hours if the traffic is not heavy. I am taking a medium-sized coach (I would use the word "bus") to home. I have already had my breakfast in my seat, but I didn't enjoy it because the bread was dry and hard.  It seemed like it was made several days ago. It was hard to chew and I couldn't even swallow it without water!! There is a kid who is about 2 or 3 years old who's in front of me with his parents, and he keeps crying loudly. It's very noisy and annoying, however there's nothing I can do but wear my earplugs! The worst thing is a woman near me is vomiting because of carsickness, and it smells really, really terrible!!!! Oh, I can't live with this anymore! I want to get off the bus right now!!

Good work.  Be careful with your spacing. Make sure punctuation comes directly after a word and that there are spaces between each word and after punctuation. 

Like this: I had breakfast, but I didn't enjoy it. 

Not like this: I had breakfast , but I didn't enjoy it .