Yolanda
My personal presentation Hi, my name is Yolanda and I'm from Mexico. I study the university. I will be a business woman and i need to learn languages. I'm going to make a english test on april so i need practice. I studied english some years ago but i forgot because i did not practice. Now i begin one more time. I like to swim, to run.. go out with my friends to dance, meet new people all the world and learn something new everyday. Thanks for read this and see you soon :)
Feb 1, 2015 11:52 PM
1

My personal presentation

Hi, my name is Yolanda and I'm from Mexico. I study at the university. I will be a business woman and i need to learn new languages. I'm going to write an English test on April so i need to practice. I studied English a few years ago but i forgot what I learned because i did not practice it as much. I like to swim,  run, go out with my friends and dance, I would like to meet new people from all around the world and learn something new everyday. Thanks for taking the time to read and see you soon :)

February 2, 2015
1

My personal introduction

Hi, my name is Yolanda and I'm from Mexico. I study at a university. I will be a business woman and i need to learn languages. I'm going to take an English test in April so i need practice. I studied English some years ago but I forgot it because I did not practice. Now I'm beginning to learn one more time. I like to swim, run, go out with my friends to dance, meet new people all the world and learn something new everyday. Thanks for reading this and see you soon :)

February 2, 2015
1

My personal presentation

Hi, my name is Yolanda and I'm from Mexico. I study the at university. I will be a business woman and need to learn languages. I'm going to make take an English test on in April so I need practice. I studied English some a few years ago but I forgot because I did not practice. Now I'm beginning one more time. I like to swim, to run, go out with my friends to dance, meet new people all around the world, and learn something new every day. Thanks for reading this and see you soon :)

February 2, 2015
Hi Cynthia! if you want you can :)
February 2, 2015
Hola tambien soy de mexico y me encantaria aprender ingles :)
February 2, 2015