Trixie
moved into new school I want to say I moved into a new school In my junior high school. Due to mobilization of my father, I moved to new city with him. And lived in the dormitory. Having ever before experienced a life with my roommates,I was both scaed and excited. when i faced new classmates,new teachers and everything was unfamiliar for me. But soon I adapted to the campus life and really love it. coz I can chat with friends everyday, And I did activites with my peers instead of spending every day with my parents. it is important that we always have a common topic to talk and learned new knowledge together. for the two years life in new school. I became more self-reliance and learnt how to get along well with others.
Feb 2, 2015 1:19 AM

Moved to new school

I want to tell you that I moved to a new school In my junior high school. My father was transferred and I moved to new city with him. I am living in the dormitory. Having never before experienced a life with my roommates, I was both scared and excited. When I faced new classmates and new teachers and everything was unfamiliar to me. But soon I adapted to the campus life and now I really love it, because I can chat with friends everyday, and do activites with my peers instead of spending every day with my parents. It is important that we always have a common topic to talk about so that we and learn new knowledge together, for the two years of our lives that we will be in this school. I am becoming more self-reliant and learning how to get along well with others.

Don't use <em>coz, wanna</em> or<em> gonna</em> when you write. Americans say the words that way, but we don't write them that way, unless we are writing dialog.<em> </em>

February 2, 2015