Lidia
How to listen music in wour computer for free and without adverts Streamus is an extension for Google Chrome Browser that converts YouTube in your music store, Write "streamus" in the browser adress bar, click space and use the keyboard to write the song name. o music group.When the name of song apppears below, clik and listen it. It is easy. This only works with Google Chrome browser and you need to have installed Streamus before. This tool is used to convert You Tuve in your music storage and youn can listen any song whixh is in it without download any video or even visit the website. It allows you to create playlists,clicking the letter "S" that appears at the right corner of the browser. At the right part you can find the songs you like listening and on the left you can save some playlists.
Feb 6, 2015 6:10 AM

How to listen music in on your computer for free and without adverts

Streamus is an extension for Google Chrome Browser that converts YouTube into your music store,
Write Type "streamus" in the browser adress bar, click space and use the keyboard to write the song name. or music group artist.When the name of song apppears below, click and listen it. It is easy. This only works with Google Chrome browser and you need to have installed Streamus before first.
This tool is used to convert You Tube into your music storage and youn can listen to any song which is in it without downloading any video or even visit the website. It allows you to create playlists,clicking the letter "S" that appears at the right corner of the browser. At On the right part side you can find the songs you like listening to and on the left you can save some playlists.

Very interesting. I use Chrome but had not heard of Streamus.

When you use a keyboard to "write" on a computer we normally say "type". Of course nowadays some computers let you "write" using a stylus or a special pen, in which case "write" would be OK.

Interestingly, the second time you used the word "write" it looks OK becasue you are actually saying that you "use the keyboard to write". (I hope I'm not confusing you!).

One other minor point - it sounds more natural to say either:

"This only works with Google Chrome browser" or

"This only works with the Google Chrome browser"