Monica
Muy first writing Hello everyone, this my first writing, My name is Monica and I have 20 years ; I want to learn the English language because my English it is still very basic, so I want to find friends to help me . Thank you ????
Feb 6, 2015 11:24 PM
1

Muy first writing

Hello everyone, this my first writing, My name is Monica and I have 20 years ; I want to learn the English language because my English it is still very basic, so I want to find friends to help me . Thank you ????

My First Writing 

Hello everyone! This is my first writing. My name is Monica, and I am 20 years old. I want to improve my English because I just know very basic stuff. I would like to find people to help me out. Thanks! 

Age:  you don't have - YOU ARE 20 yrs old 

Learn: you have no idea about it.  Learn more about it: basic stuff, but get more indo about it. 

Improve: you know something, but you wanna know more about it. Get better!

Use grammar punctuation! That's really helpful to be well understood.  

Hope you find a language partner! :) 

1

Muy first writing

My first entry (this sounds more natural. Check google for examples)

Hello everyone, this is my first entry. My name is Monica and I'm 20 years old. I want (or would like) to learn the English language because my level/it  (avoid repeating English twice) is still very basic. Therefore I would like (more polite than want) to find friends who can help me. 

Thank you.

Buena suerte : )

1

My first writing

Hello everyone, this is my first writing, My name is Monica and I'm 20 years ; I want to learn the English language because it is still very basic, so I want to find friends to help me . Thank you :D

My first writing

Hello everyone, this is my first writing.My name is Monica and I have  am 20 years old ; I want to learn the English language because my English it is still very basic, so I want to find friends to help me . Thank you ????

Hello im saher I want to learn and improve my English