Denys Chávez
I'm Denys Hi! My purporse is practice more my english and learn to play the piano, really a I like the music, I'm still a benniger, but I try it. I practice taekwondo too, I am advanced orange tape. I make videos youtube, you can find me as Denys Chávez. My videos are to make others feel happy. Really I like to help people and I like to make new friends. Well, this a little bit by me. I wish you a nice day :)
Feb 9, 2015 2:34 PM
1

I'm Denys

Hi! My purpose is to practice more my English and to learn to play the piano, really a I I really like the music, I'm still a beginner, but I'm trying. I practice taekwondo too, I am advanced orange tape belt.
I make videos on youtube, you can find me as Denys Chávez. The purpose of my videos are is to make others feel happy. I really like to help people and I like to make new friends.
Well, this a little bit by about me. I wish you a nice day :)

I'm Denys

Hi! My purporse is to practice more my English and learn how to play the piano.  I really a I like the music. I'm still a benniger beginner, but at least I try it. I also practice taekwondo too! I am an advanced orange belt. (<em>Wow!  Way to go, Denys!</em>)
I make YouTube videos youtube, you can find me as Denys Chávez. The purpose of my My videos are to make others feel happy. Really, I like to help people and I like to make new friends.
Well, this a little bit by about me. I wish you a nice day. :)

I'm Denys

Hi! My purporse is to practice more my English and to learn to play the piano, I really like the music, I'm still a beginner, but I'm trying. I practice taekwondo too, I am advanced orange belt.
I make videos on youtube, you can find me as Denys Chávez. The pupose of my videos is to make others feel happy. I really like to help people and I like to make new friends.
Well, this a little bit about me. I wish you a nice day :)