Leyla
Community Tutor
Tea drinking in Azerbaijan ! We know motherland of tea is China. Before chinese people use tea against toxics. Tea is useful for human organism. We have especially tea drinking tradition. In our country we meet the quests with tea and part with them with tea. We drink tea with sweet, honey and lemon. Important part of Azerbaijan tea culture is drinking tea with glass as pear.If the glass is as pear the tea becomes cool very late.
Feb 9, 2015 6:45 PM
4

Tea drinking in Azerbaijan !

We know that China is the motherland of tea. Historically Chinese people used tea against toxins. Tea is beneficial for human health.
We have special tea drinking traditions. In our country we greet the guests with tea and part with them with tea. We drink tea sweet, with honey and lemon.
An important part of Azerbaijani tea culture is drinking tea with a pear-shaped glass. If the glass is  pear-shaped the tea cools slowly.

February 12, 2015
Mumtaz,how interesting is this virtual world:) Now I describe how you drink tea with a pear shaped glass:)
February 12, 2015
My friend is Farsi from Tabriz. The Turkish coffee is so famous here as well :)
February 12, 2015
Are you friend from Iran azerbaijani or farsi?
February 12, 2015
Dear Mumtaz, I like tea ( especially black ) very much. We usually make tea at home.Many people drink paket tea in other countries.In Turkey they like coffee very much. When I went to Turkey they always used paket tea,they did not make themselves.Yuo are right, they use two posts. We have many "cayxana" in our town.Cayxana is the place where the people go,talk with tea drinking:)
February 12, 2015