Toji
First notebook entry: Introducing myself Occasionally I have to speak English in my business. But such situations are occasional after all, so I've never yet made conversation well. When I came to feel quite mortified these days, I found this site. I'm glad if you give me your helping hands...by the way, isn't my English in this text also suspicious?
1

First notebook entry: Introducing myself

Occasionally I have to speak English at work in my business. But such situations are rare occasional after all, so I've never yet had a good made conversation well.
When I came I began to feel quite mortified these days, and now I've I found this site. I would be glad if you could help me, 'm glad if you give me your helping hands...by the way, isn't is my English in this text also bad suspicious?

Occasionally, I have to speak use English in my business during my work. But However, since such situations are occasional after all rare, so I've never yet to be able to made conversation converse well.
When I came to feel quite mortified these days, I found this site. I'm glad if you give me your helping hands...by the way, isn't my English in this text also suspicious?  Recently, I've been feeling quite mortified at my standard of english when I came across/found this site. I'd be grateful if you could lend me a helping hand. By the way, isn't my English in this text weird?

Occasionally I have to speak English in my business, such situations are rare, so I've never yet made conversation well.
When I started to feel quite mortified, I found this site. I'm glad if you give me a helping hand...by the way, isn't my English in this text also suspicious?

Using words, such as occasionally, more than once so close together make your sentence structure sound strange. Try to use more synonyms to make it sound like you are not repeating yourself.

In English, putting 'but,' 'and,' and 'because' in front of a sentence used to be grammatically incorrect, now it is more accepted; however, it is not used very often.

I don't know if you meant to say suspicious in your last sentence because suspicious means causing one to have the idea or impression that something or someone is of questionable, dishonest, or dangerous character or condition. Some synonyms are mysterious, unsavory, and dubious.

Oh haha, I didn't look at the date, this message is of 2011. Sorry
Yes I wanted to ask the same question as Carlos Fabricio. There is nothing suspicious about your message. Being mortified of speaking English because you never had the opportunity to do so, is totally normal. Maybe you could have an online session with a native english speaking tutor or teacher ? That could boost your confidence.