Aislan Cruz
Never is Late. I've always wanted to learn english but I couldn't afford. Due the internet everything became more easy and recently I found out this website that's very good. Although I'm 38 years,never is late to start. I'm sure that I'll achieve my goals of speaking english. Sorry my written mistakes.
Feb 12, 2015 5:46 PM
1

Never is too Late.

I've always wanted to learn English but I couldn't afford to pay for a teacher. Due However, because of the internet everything became more easy easier and recently I found out about this website, and that's very good. Although I'm 38 years old, it is never is too late to start. I'm sure that I'll achieve my goals of speaking English. Sorry I apologise for my written/writing mistakes.

1

It's never too late.

I've always wanted to learn English but I couldn't afford it. Because of internet, everything became easier and recently I found this website that's very good for learning English. Although I'm 38 years old already, it is never too late to start. I'm sure that I'll achieve my goals of speaking English. Sorry for my mistakes.

It is never too late, remember that. 

However it might imply you need more time to overcome the language barrier in contrast with you at the age of 20. 

Good luck on your goals Aislan!