Just a little note Normally I am not writing things like that on Italki, but I just want to tell all my friends of you and all other that are interested, that these days I really need to recover. This week on Wednesday and Thursday I had my eye-lens operations and from now on I am wearing ICL-lenses right inside my eyes. My right eye is already at 100% since the first day just my left eye needs a little longer until it is not swollen anymore but I already can see very clear with it. I will use the next days to recover and so I do not feel able to write any notebook entries right now or to make many corrections of German texts. Of course I will check my messages here every day but I am not at a 100% right now, to do everything in a normal way. I will hopefully soon be able to continue writing my Chinese notebook entries of the 3 kingdoms. Many of them are still not corrected yet, so if somebody of you wants to then feel free to do so. I know my Chinese sucks very much in these entries, but I let my mind flow in these notebook entries and tried to write mythical stories, mixing my knowledge of the Chinese Gods and the time of the Three Kingdoms. I was writing English first and then translated them into Chinese, being inspired by the ballads of my favorite band ManOwaR which sings about things like that with the exception that they use northern-european myths. What I just want to say is that I already feel good and it is awesome to clearly see everything without wearing any glasses. It was really worth the high price and all the months of waiting. At now, I just have to take much eye-drop medicine and wait until my eyes are not swollen and blood-filled anymore. I hope that I just need a few days to recover and be able to continue writing notebook entries here soon. Thanks to all my friends here, which helped me during the latest times. Without you and your encouraging I wouldn't been able to do this.
Feb 14, 2015 11:35 AM
1

Just a little note

Normally I am not writing write things like that this on Italki, but I just want to tell all my friends of you here and all others that are interested, that these days I really need to recover. This week on Wednesday and Thursday I had my eye-lens operations and from now on I am wearing ICL-lenses right inside my eyes. My right eye is already at 100% since the first day and just my left eye needs a little longer until it is not swollen anymore but I already can see very clearly with it. I will use the next days to recover and so I do not feel able to write any notebook entries right now or to make many corrections of German texts. Of course I will check my messages here every day but I am not at a 100% right now, to do everything in a normal way.

I will hopefully soon be able to continue writing my Chinese notebook entries of the 3 kingdoms. Many of them are still not corrected yet, so if somebody of you wants to then feel free to do so. I know my Chinese sucks very much in these entries, but I let my mind flow in these notebook entries and tried to write mythical stories, mixing my knowledge of the Chinese Gods and the time of the Three Kingdoms. I was writing English first and then translated them into Chinese, being inspired by the ballads of my favorite band ManOwaR which sings about things like that with the exception that they use northern-european myths.

What I just want to say is that I already feel good and it is awesome to clearly see everything without wearing any glasses. It was really worth the high price and all the months of waiting. At Now, I just have to take much a lot of eye-drop medicine and wait until my eyes are not swollen and blood-filled anymore. I hope that I just need a few days to recover and be able to continue writing notebook entries here soon.

Thanks to all my friends here, which who helped me during these latest times. Without you and your encouragement I wouldn't been able to do this.

Good job.  There were not many corrections I needed to make.

@Mumtaz: Sure, I will take care. Thank you very much. :)
I'm so happy for you my friend :) Please take care of yourself and the time you need for your eyes to recover from the operation, yipppeeee no glasses from now on :))