Seda
Be My Valentine Happy -another capitalist game decorated with red roses and heart shaped boxes- day, everyone! I might as well say this because I'm single but still...
Feb 14, 2015 8:10 PM
People usually are too focused on material possessions. Happiness comes more from inside and you choosing to be happy. Although I don't mind Valentine's Day that much, but I guess it is my birthday, so that might make me a little biased.
That post was insanely beautiful! Capitalist days, I don't wanna be part of that game...
Hola yo hablo español y quiero practicar mi inglès! I am the walrus!! Sitting in an English garden waiting for the sun....
@Seda: The thing is that people are mostly materialistic and love is also nothing more than a materialistic bind. I mean, why are two people together? Mostly because they want something from the other. Many so called happy relationships broke just because one of the two has become workless and so cannot afford all the money for the presents etc. anymore. People are getting attracted because of the looks only at first, the character comes way later. I tested it once on a single website. While the so called beautiful women and handsome men receive more messages than they could reply, normal looking people like me do not even receive one request or message at all. So at all these special days are for nothing and just to make money for some capitalists. In the Bible it is written to honor your mother, father and husband/wife always. There was never the talking about a special day. You have to care about them always. This shows how wrong these modern special celebration days are.
yeah, exactly. mother's day, father's day, and other blah blah days. I'm not against to sharing love and being happy on this day, or any other day. I just find it sad how the advertisements force us to pay for things using the name of love, and how a great majority of people is influenced by the these advertisements and patheticially try to show their love with materials.