Mocchan
My Self-Introduction This is my personal statement for some Australian hosts to do some volunteers in Australia. Could you please correct it to a flowing style. Thank you so much, everyone. --- I am Mocchan Matsumoto from Japan. I am among those people who wish to live, work, and experience the greatness of an Australian life. I have a variety of skills including computers. I have been a software engineer in Japan for 15 years. I am good at editing web site, computer works and maintenance. If you have any troubles about your computer, I could help you. And also I can teach you Japanese culture such as how to make Sushi, how to make Origami if you want it. Of course I love working very much and have the experience of picking apples, pears, plums in orchards at Perth, Melbourne, Cairns, Darwin, Adelaide and Sydney. So I was wondering if you could have me about for a month. I've been waiting for your response. Thank you. ---
Feb 15, 2015 5:48 AM

My Self-Introduction

This is my personal statement for some Australian hosts to do some volunteering in Australia.
Could you please correct it into a flowing style. Thank you so much, everyone.
---
I am Mocchan Matsumoto from Japan. I am among those people who wish
to live, work, and experience the greatness of an Australian life.

I have a variety of skills including computers, x, and y. I have been a software engineer in Japan for 15 years.  I am good at editing web site, computer works and maintenance. If you have any troubles with your computer, I should be able to help you.

I can also teach you about Japanese culture such as how to make Sushi and Origami if you want it.
Of course I love working very much and have the experience of picking apples, pears, plums in orchards in Perth, Melbourne, Cairns, Darwin, Adelaide, and Sydney.

So I was wondering if you could have me about for a month.

I eagerly await for your response.

Regards,
---

My Self-Introduction

This is my personal statement for some Australian hosts to do some volunteers work in Australia.
Could you please correct it to a flowing style. Thank you so much, everyone.
---
Dear________

I am My name is Mocchan Matsumoto and I am from Japan. I am among those people who wish
I have a variety of skills including computers. I have been a software engineer in Japan for 15 years.
I am good at editing web sites, computer works and maintenance.
If you have any troubles about with your computer, I could help you.
And also I can also teach you Japanese culture such as how to make Sushi,
and how to make Origami if you are interested.want it.
Of course I love enjoy working very much and have the experience of in picking apples, pears, and plums in orchards at in Perth, Melbourne, Cairns, Darwin, Adelaide and Sydney.
So I was wondering I would like to know if you could have me for about for a month please.
Thank you very much.  I look forward to your reply.'ve been waiting for your response.
Thank you.

Best regards,

---