my problem in learning Arabic I like Arabic language, cause it has a lot in common with Persian, it's organized grammar, rich literature and high capacity for soft feelings. I also enjoy reading verses and proses in Arabic as well as listening to conversations in this language. fortunately I can understand 85 to 90 percent of standard Arabic through TV channels such as news, national geographic channel and so on. The problem is some local channels, like Lebanon or Egypt, which I cant understand even a word despite all things (words, conversations, practices...) I'm studying. Apparently it doesn't matter how much I study Lebanese dialect, it's completely unfamiliar to me. what must I do? what is your recommendation to improve understanding dialects? Another problem is I still can't speak in this language. However I listen to audio files and TV channels, read much and understand most of things I hear. what must I do? Is there any method to force! a student to speak?
Feb 15, 2015 1:49 PM

My problem in Learning Arabic

I like the Arabic language, cause it has a lot in common with Persian: it's organized grammar, rich literature and high capacity for soft feelings. I also enjoy reading verses and proses in Arabic as well as listening to conversations in this language.

Fortunately I can understand 85 to 90 percent of standard Arabic through TV channels  such as news, the National Geographic Channel, and so on.

The problem is some local channels, like such as those in Lebanon or Egypt, which I can't understand even a word despite all things (words, conversations, practices...) I'm studying. Apparently it doesn't matter how much I study the Lebanese dialect, it's completely unfamiliar to me. What must I do? What is your recommendation to improve my understanding of these dialects?

Another problem is I still can't speak in this language, However even though I listen to audio files and TV channels, read much a lot and understand most of the things I hear. What must I do? Is there any method to force! a student to speak?

corrections

suggestions

Sorry, no advice for you.  Good luck!  :)

اريد مساعدتك في تعلم العربيه