Joanna jean
decided i wanted to learn French, Spanish and Arabic Would love to talk to people who can help me learn. I'm not a fast learner but will work really hard. In return I can help with you English. I took French in high school and took a Spanish class last year. Nothing stuck in my mind. I always get the French and Spanish words mixed up and as for Arabic, I want to learn - just because. thanks everyone for your help
Feb 16, 2015 3:13 AM
Hi . How are you ? I hope very well . I'm Hisham from Egypt . I'm an accountant at ministry of communications . I'd like to be friends It's pleasure to practice and progress Arabic and English together My ID on skype Hisham_hmhbm I'm waiting for your reply sorry If I disturbed you
Hello , My name is Mohamed from from Egypt , i can help you in Arabic, ( Egyptian Arabic ) or ( Formal Arabic ) , and i need your help in English ( Conversational skills ) my skype: Mohamedsherifbm whatsapp: +201066584749 Thanks
No I did not know that . I was aware of the different dialects but I was not familiar with the formal and informal. I have a friend who told me he would teach me the classic Arabic which I assume would be the formal. So thank you very much for this information.
Assalamu Alajkum ( Peace Be Upon You ) in Arabic language , you have to know that there the formal and informal . - Formal or ( Al fus-Ha ) as we call it in Arabic , it is the official one and it used in media ( News TV , Newspapers ... ) at school , at work , Books , and all Arab countries can understand it well . - informal or ( Al 3amiya ) it used by the ppls and every Arab countries has a different dialects , like ( Egyptian Arabic , Morocco's Arabic , Gulf Arabic .... ) the Arabic dialects it's different and there are groups like ( Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Palestine ) shaamy dialect ( Morocco, Tunisia, Libya, Algeria ) Moroco dialect ( Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Emirates ) Khaliji dialet and Egyptian dialect in unique All dialects using Arabic words but in different tune or sound ( not All words ) you see every group of these dialect have it own sound system, regarding in there backgrounds and you can recognize it when you here it. Good luck.