Pedro
Hi.I'm new here Well I have just registered in the web because I really want to improve my English skills. I'm a 16 year old boy who is ,currently,trying to get the B2 Certificate and this website can be a really good way to practise daily. In addition, I'm a Spanish native speaker hence I could help you in exchange for English. Thanks in advance!
Feb 22, 2015 6:36 PM

Hi.I'm new here

Well I have just registered on this website because I really want to improve my English skills. I'm a 16 year old boy who is currently trying to get the B2 Certificate and this website can be a really good way to practise daily. In addition, I'm a Spanish native speaker hence I could help you in exchange for English.
Thanks in advance!

hence:  un poco formal aquí.  escribe:  .....native speaker so I could help....

pero muy bien sobre todo por una persona tiene 16 años

Hi.I'm new here

Well I have just registered in the web on this website because I really want to improve my English skills. I'm a 16 year old boy who is ,currently,trying to get the B2 Certificate and this website can be a really good way to practise daily. In addition, I'm also a Spanish native speaker hence so I could help you in exchange for English.
Thanks in advance!

Hence is a little formal for this context, otherwise it was used correctly.

Good luck with your studies ! :-)

Tu solo error es este: in the web, dices, on this website. Pero el nivel de tu inglés es muy bien, puedo ayudarte para mejorarlo y practicarlo si puedes ayudarme con mi español ajaja. Saludos tío! Y espero que estaremos en contacto

Hi.I'm new here

Well I have just registered on this website because I really want to improve my English skills. I'm a 16 year old boy who is ,currently,trying to get the B2 Certificate and this website can be a really good way to practise daily. In addition, I'm a Spanish native speaker so I could help you in exchange for English.
Thanks in advance!