Jefferson
Training Writing - Global warming It’s broadly known that the global temperature has abnormally been rising since past decades although few effective against it has been taken. Despite the temperature levels have always had fluctuations in nature, graphics of IPCC and other international institutions clearly show there is a rising tendency, which means that every year is becoming, in average, warmer and warmer. Government have been doing congress to discuss the subject, environmental protection laws have been created and companies have been inspected, unfortunately all these actions seems to fail and, nowadays there is no expectation to invert the tendency or even to turn the temperature level steady.
Feb 23, 2015 12:56 PM
1

Training Writing - Global warming

It’s broadly known that the global temperature has  been rising abnormally over the past decades, although few effective measures have been taken to solve this problem. Although temperature levels have always fluctuated, data from the IPCC and other international institutions clearly show the average temperature is rising over time. In other words every year is becoming, on average, warmer and warmer. Governments have called summits to discuss the problem, environmental protection laws have been written and companies have been subject to increased regulation; but unfortunately all these actions have failed to produce results. It seems as if we will never stabalize this problem, much less turn it around.

Training Writing Practice - Global Warming  All significant words in a title must be Capitalized

It’s broadly is generally [You are writing a formal essay, unlike creative writing, no short forms, slang etc]known that the global temperatures had abnormally been rising abnormally  since for the last past decades even lthough few some effective measures were against it has been taken. Despite the Temperature levels have always had been fluctuating in nature, data from graphics of IPCC and other international institutions clearly show/indicate there is a rising trendency, which This means that every with each passing year, temperatures will become is becoming, in average, warmer and warmer. Governmental summits/conferences were held to see if this can be reversed. have been doing congress to discuss the subject, Environmental protection laws have had been enacted created and companies came under heavy scrutiny for any violations. have been inspected, unfortunately all these actions seems to fail Still, the results did not look good. Alas, how can we reverse this trend? and, nowadays there is no expectation to invert the tendency or even to turn the temperature level steady. [It is better to pose a question instead of just giving a gloomy outlook of a statement]

Good.  I can understand what you are trying to say.  You have already won half the battle.  You just need to master the mechanics and the way to express in English.  Just by looking at your ideas, your flow, I am sure you write very well in Portuguese.  Although having an accurate direct translation is good, because of different cultural aspects, you can see how it is better expressed in the target language.

As you can see, my way of phrasing is not unique.  Different people have different styles to express and this makes a language so interesting.  I shall now go and see if you have any creative writing.  If so, you can see how my style changes.