Dawei Zhijiage
How I use Microsoft Excel to study Chinese Part 2 How I use Excel to study Chinese I created a macro that will do the following: 1 Auto pronounce the character with a click of the button in a native speaker's voice 2 Remind me of the tone to pronounce the character 3 Add English Definition from Chinese English dictionary (CCDICT) 4 Connnect to website in China, http://www.dacidian.net, and download Chinese definition, including 部首(radical) & 笔顺(strokes) 5 Randomly selected 词组 and 例句 from above website and add them as comments to the cell of the character I clicked. Comments are welcome.
Feb 23, 2015 1:34 PM
I downloaded text to speech voices ... there are lots of free software like this on the internet in China. Also, excel, word, powerpoint have built in features that allow you to connect to the internet and download web pages. after each download, i have to use formulas to extract the data I want to use.
Wow that's pretty useful. I would like to get a briefing how I can setup such excel file. Where do you get the speech files from ? I work with animated keynote presentations. First see a picture and than after a click I see the chinese character or sentence.
You are an expert , I think.I look forward to your voice.So let's make an appointment to have a conversation by Skype,text me.
Yvonne. That's pretty good. I'd be curious to see how you research the words that you study.
wow, you are study hard. I use Microsoft Excel to remember English words. I classify the words and list them, then remember them. LOL~