Eduardo
Personal Pronouns - Corrections Hey there! I'm Eduardo. I need help to know how good I'm at learning English. I am happy to learn English. I want to learn more because I can study better at my university. I am dedicated. If I want to reach my goals, I try to do better day to day. What do you think about it? Am I doing well? Thanks for your help! (I'm Only practicing the verbal conjugation) I am handsome You are handsome He is handsome We are handsome They are handsome I am pretty You are pretty He is pretty We are pretty They are pretty I am ill Are you ill? He is ill She is ill We aren't ill They are ill I am very tired Are you tired? He is tired She is tired We are tired They are tired I'm angry, She has been treating me badly Are you angry? Calm down He is angry She is angry We are angry They are angry It is angry I am busy Are you busy? He is busy, He is an important architect She is busy We are busy They are busy with the homework It is busy I reach my goal Your reach your goal Can you help me? I can help you Can you help her? I can help her Can you help him? I can help him Give it a kiss Don't give it a hug Give them their book Can you help us? We can't understand our homework I'll see you. See you later! You can't help them, they are too business
Feb 23, 2015 6:54 PM

Hi Eduardo.  You did a great job.  I would mention just a few things because they sound better when you speak in English.  First:  I need help to know how good I am at learning English.  (just separate the contraction)  Second: I try to do better day by day.  (instead of "to") and Third the very last sentence should be: they are too busy.

Personal Pronouns - Corrections

Hey there! I'm Eduardo. I need help to know how good I'm at learning English. I am happy to learn English. I want to learn more because I can study better at my university. I am dedicated. If I want to reach my goals, I try to do better day to day. What do you think about it? Am I doing well? Thanks for your help!

(I'm Only practicing the verbal conjugation)

I am handsome
You are handsome
He is handsome
We are handsome
They are handsome

I am pretty
You are pretty
He is pretty
We are pretty
They are pretty

I am ill
Are you ill?
He is ill
She is ill
We aren't ill
They are ill

I am very tired
Are you tired?
He is tired
She is tired
We are tired
They are tired

I'm angry, She has been treating me badly
Are you angry? Calm down
He is angry
She is angry
We are angry
They are angry
It is angry

I am busy
Are you busy?
He is busy, He is an important architect
She is busy
We are busy
They are busy with the homework
It is busy

I reach my goal
Your reach your goal

Can you help me? I can help you
Can you help her? I can help her
Can you help him? I can help him
Give it a kiss
Don't give it a hug
Give them their book
Can you help us? We can't understand our homework
I'll see you. See you later!
You can't help them, they are too business

HI, this is great, just a few points! 1. They are busy with the homework -> They are busy with THEIR homework (we don't say "the" homework) 2. They are too business -> They are too busy 3. When you are speaking English or writing more informally, don't forget contractions: I am -> I'm ---- you are -> you're ---- it is -> it's ---- we are -> we're ---- they are -> they're
You are very determined and have a great drive to learn. Great job! :)