Fungo
la chiave Ieri ho perso la chiave de mio appartmento. Devevo prendere in prestito un chiave dal'uficio del security e loro ha rifiuto a fare una coppia della chiave per me. Oggi andavo alla mia universita' alle 9: 30. Poi, ho cominciato a cercare la chiave iniziando dal mio ufficio. Yesterday I lost the key to my apartment. I had to borrow a key from the security office and they refused to copy a key for me. Today I came to my university at 9:30. Then I began to search for my key starting with my office. I came to the door of the lecture hall on the second floor. But the lecture hall was closed. I asked one of the security guards about the key. The security guard took me to another lecture hall on the first floor. He told me that he had seen a key there. I suddenly remembered that yesterday I was there and I had played with the key because the lecture was a little boring. But the key wasn't there either. Maybe someone had taken the key away. The security guard took me to the underground floor and asked the cleaner. With the help of cleaner. I finally found the key in the control room.
Feb 25, 2015 9:59 AM
1

La chiave

Ieri ho perso la chiave del mio appartamento. Dovevo prendere in prestito un chiave dal'ufficio di sicurezza e loro ha rifiuto a fare una coppia della chiave per me ma hanno rifiutato di farmi una copia della chiave.
Oggi sono andato all' mia università alle 9:30. Poi, ho cominciato a cercare la chiave iniziando dal mio ufficio.

Yesterday I lost the key to my apartment. I had to borrow a key from the security office and they refused to copy a key for me.
Today I came to my university at 9:30. Then I began to search for my key starting with my office. I came to the door of the lecture hall on the second floor. But the lecture hall was closed. I asked one of the security guards about the key. The security guard took me to another lecture hall on the first floor. He told me that he had seen a key there. I suddenly remembered that yesterday I was there and I had played with the key because the lecture was a little boring.
But the key wasn't there either. Maybe someone had taken the key away.
The security guard took me to the underground floor and asked the cleaner. With the help of cleaner. I finally found the key in the control room.

la chiave

Ieri ho perso la chiave del mio appartamento. Ho dovuto Devevo prendere in prestito una chiave dall'uficio della security, ma e loro hanno rifiutato di farmi una copia della chiave per me.
Oggi sono andato andavo alla mia all'universita' alle 9:30. Poi, ho cominciato a cercare la chiave iniziando dal mio ufficio.

la chiave

Ieri ho perso la chiave deL mio appartAmento. DOvevo prendere in prestito unA chiave dal'uFficio DI S SICUREZZA MA HANNO RIFIUTATO DI DARMI UNA COPIA DELLA CHIAVE.
Oggi SONO ANDATO IN universita' alle 9: 30. Poi, ho cominciato a cercare la chiave iniziando dal mio ufficio.