Louise
바쁘다 이번 주는 정말 바빠서 노무 피곤해요. ㅠ_ㅠ I'm trying to understand how to use '아서/ 어서' with a verb instead of using '그래서.' I don't think my sentence above is correct, but I have to go to work right now. Any corrections are appreciated!
Feb 25, 2015 12:19 PM
2

이번 주는 정말 바빠서 노무 너무 피곤해요. ㅠ_ㅠ

Everything else is good! People also say "너무" 바빠서 because "너무" has a negative connotation as in "too". For example,

너무 매워요. (It's too spicy.)

너무 추워요. (It's too cold.)

너무 뜨거워요. (It's too hot.)

But you can also use it for something positive like "너무 예뻐요!" "너무 귀여워요!" to really emphasize that feeling :) So it's kind of like, "It's damn pretty/cute!"

Hope that helped!

February 25, 2015
Yujin, Sonia, and Azalea thanks for all the feedback! I need to practice using this more often. I want to make longer sentences!
As you can see you can! ^^ In many places that 그래서 can be used at the beginning of a sentences as a transitive device, you can put the two sentences together with 아/어/여 서. Sonia has written a lot of good examples to show this. Yujin also has some good sentences with 아/어/여 서. Can you see the one sentence Yujin wrote that is better with 아/어/여서... Changing to 그래서 might not be the best change? It is only my opinion, but I think there is one in particular. ^^
February 26, 2015
노무 has to be '너무'. Except for it, your sentence is correct. Examples of 그래서, -아서, -어서; ● 어제는 많이 아팠어요. 그래서 결석했어요. ☞ 어제는 많이 아파서 결석했어요. ● 저녁을 안먹었어요. 그래서 지금 배가 고파요. ☞ 저녁을 안먹어서 지금 배가 고파요.
February 25, 2015
Yes you alright. 이번주는 너무 바빠서(cause) 피곤해요(result) this week, i am so busy so i am tired 오늘 날씨가 좋아서(cause) 기분이 좋아요(result) I feel good because it's sunny today. Today it's sunny so i feel good 오늘 지각을 해서(cause) 선생님께 혼이 났어요.(result) 옷이 더러워져서 빨래를 했어요. 친구와 여행을 가서 즐거웠어요. 오랜만에 운동을 해서 힘들었어요. Etc!
February 25, 2015