Susmita
Mumbai city Today I want share my experience in Mumbai.Mumbai is the business city of India.people are so friendly but have to think twice to to became friend of a unknown person.the city is running with the people.this city called amchi Mumbai means city of common man.there is many wonderful places to visit like sidhybinayak temple,maha laxmi temple,gate way of india,eleplanta cave,worli celling,rajiv Gandhi national park many more.and for girls who love street shopping like me there are colaba market and fashion street.oh I forgot to write there is marine drive its called queens neckless.cold soothing breeze and the sea. there are two street food stall named bagdadi and bade miya.food was awesome.if any one visit Mumbai try it out once.
Feb 26, 2015 7:27 AM
1

Mumbai city

Today I want share my experience in Mumbai. Mumbai is the business city of India. People are so friendly, but you have to think twice to to become friends with a stranger. The city is running with the people. This city called amchi Mumbai means the city of common man. There are many wonderful places to visit like the sidhybinayak temple, maha laxmi temple, gate way of india, eleplanta cave, worli celling, rajiv Gandhi national park, and many more. For girls who love street shopping like me there is the colaba market and fashion street. I forgot to write there is marine drive, it's called queens neckless cold soothing breeze and the sea. There are two street food stalls named bagdadi and bade miya. Food is awesome, if anyone visits Mumbai try it out at once.

February 26, 2015

Mumbai city

Today I want share my experiences of Mumbai. Mumbai is the business(?) largest and wealthiest city of in India. People are so friendly but have to think twice to to became about making friends with an of a unknown person. The city is running with the people. This The city name called Amchi Mumbai means city of common man. There are many wonderful places to visit, like such as Sidhybinayak temple, Maha Laxmi temple, Gateway of india, Eleplanta cave, Worli Sea Link(?) <em>celling,</em> Rajiv Gandhi national park, and many more. and For girls who love street shopping (like me) there are Colaba market and fashion street. Oh, and I forgot to write tell you there is a marine drive its called Queens <em>neckless</em> <em>(haha - good one!)</em> necklace, where there is a cool Cold soothing breeze and the sea. There are two streets of foodstalls - the streets are named Bagdadi and Bade Miya - where the food was awesome. If anyone visits Mumbai they must try it out at least once.

February 26, 2015

Mumbai city

Today I want to share my experience about  Mumbai. Mumbai is the business city of India. People are so friendly but have to think twice to become friend of a unknown person. The city is running with the people. This city called amchi Mumbai means city of common man. There are many wonderful places to visit like Sidhybinayak temple, Maha Laxmi temple, Gateway of India, Eleplanta cave, Worli celling, Rajiv Gandhi National Park and many more, And for girls who love street shopping like me, there are colaba market and fashion street. Oh! I forgot to write there is Marine Drive it's called Queens Neckless. Cold soothing breeze and the sea. There are two street food stalls named Bagdadi and Bade Miya. Food is awesome. If any one visit Mumbai try it out once.

I been been to a temple there and it was very crowded on a particular day I think it was Tuesday/Wedenesday and loved worshiping there for the first time into that temple.
February 27, 2015
Thanks Susmita for sharing it. (Good information)
February 27, 2015