Kyung Hwa
My old friend.... I met my old friend today. I haven't met her for nearly 15 years. We had lunch in the hot pot restaurant and enjoyed our time. She told me that she was divorced several years ago even though she had 2 daughters. She regretted marrying her husband. She was divorced because she always fought with her husband. She wanted to learn many things and worked in the company. But her husband rejected her wishes. "You are the mother of 2 daughters. You have to do your responsibility as a mother and wife. I can't understand her husband because she is not a dog who always keeps the house. Why did he control her private life? If he let her wishes come true, their relations wouldn't be finished. I soothed her a lot because she misses her daughters and has a big sorrow in her mind. My friend told me that If you want to meet an ideal guy, you have to find a man who can understand you totally.
Feb 26, 2015 9:34 AM
1

My old friend....

I met my old friend today. I haven't met her for nearly 15 years. We had lunch in the hot pot restaurant and enjoyed our time. She told me that she was divorced several years ago even though she had 2 daughters. She regretted marrying her husband. She was divorced because she always fought with her husband. She wanted to learn many things and worked in the company. But her husband rejected her wishes. "You are the mother of 2 daughters. You have to do your responsibility as a mother and wife." I can't understand her husband because she is not a dog who always keeps the house. Why did he control her private life? If he let her wishes come true, their relations wouldn't be finished their marriage wouldn't have ended. I soothed "comfort" her a lot because she misses her daughters and has been upset over it. My friend told me that If you want to meet an ideal guy, you have to find a man who can totally understand you totally.