Spanish19
Because I'm happy ???? Hi guys! How are you today? I hope you're so good because I am! Today I've noticed by two great marks which I've got better and higher results than I thought. It has been a nice surprise to me. Yes, it may not seem so interesting to us, but it made my day... Thank u God! I've passed all my subjects and if that's not enough, teachers said me that my English is making better! Oh, what a nice and lovely day! ???? Kisses and regards to all of us!
Feb 26, 2015 3:27 PM

Because I'm happy ????

Hi guys! How are you today? I hope you're so good because I am! (While this is how many English speakers talk, the grammatically correct form is "I hope you are doing well, because I am" - "well" is an adverb describing how you are doing; "good" is the adjective describing the person).  Today I've noticed that by two great marks which I've gotten better and higher results than I thought. It has been was a nice surprise to me. Yes, it may not seem so very interesting to us you, but it made my day... Thank u God! I've passed all of my subjects, and if that's not enough, my teachers said to me (you can also say "my teachers told me...")  that my English is making getting better (you can also say "my English is improving.")! Oh, what a nice and lovely day! ????

Kisses and regards to all of us you!

February 27, 2015
Yea. Congratulations :)
February 26, 2015