Maria
Conversation What is your favorite themes for conversation? I think everyone was asking himself this question. Today i try think about it too... The result was the following topics: hobbies, family, movies and TV shows, music, politics, science, food, important social issues. It is in my opinion and the most popular and interesting topics of conversation.
Feb 26, 2015 9:06 PM
1

Conversation

What is your favorite themes for conversation?
I think everyone was asking himself this question. Today i try think about it too...
The result was the following topics: hobbies, family, movies and TV shows, music, politics, science, food, important social issues.
It is in my opinion and the most popular and interesting topics of conversation.

What is your favourite theme [singular] for conversation?  OR  What are your favourite themes for conversation?

'everyone was asking himself' :  everyone has asked himself

'i try think about it' :  I have been thinking about it  OR  I tried to think about it

'It is in my opinion and . . ' :  In my opinion, these are . .  OR  These are, in my opinion, . .

1

What are your favorite themes for a conversation?

I think that everyone asks themselves this question. Today, I tried to think about it too. The result was a list of the following topics: hobbies, family, movies, TV shows, music, politics, science, food, and important social issues. In my opinion, these are the most interesting and important topics of conversation.

These ones actually sounds 'common' more than favorite to me. Especially music, it's like a must! But, i like it anyway. For me, most interesting conversations occurs when I can talk about psychology in-depth )