bleh
‘Parks and Recreation’ finale I always hate the moment after watching a series finale of a favorite drama, even if a finale season is tend to be somewhat insipid, especially of a comedy series. Parks and Recreation was no exception. After reaching its peak at season 4, the comedy drama had been loosing its charm with each season, and this last season was almost like a self-parody nightmare which was barely deserve to watch. Still, now at this moment after the grand-finale, some certain feelings came up to me, and I’m totally wordless. What to say? I don’t know. I just hate this moment.
Feb 26, 2015 9:38 PM
2

‘Parks and Recreation’ finale

I always hate the moment after watching a series finale of a favorite drama, especially in a comedy series, even if the final season had been somewhat insipid. Parks and Recreation was no exception. After reaching its peak at season four, the comedy drama had been losing its charm with each consecutive season, and this last season was almost like a self-parodying nightmare, which barely deserved to be watched. Still, now that I have finished the grand-finale, I've reached this moment where certain feelings have come up within me, and I’m totally speechless. What is this feeling/what is there to say? I don’t know. I just hate this moment.