Spakov
Virtual crimes Today I showed an interview talking about virtual crimes. Not is from today that this kind of crimes started, to say the truth at least twenty years that this type of news comes increasing your space in television and websites news. What I'm impressed is how some people still fall at these tricks... When I say these tricks, I'm talking about phishing and mainly spams... It's incredible how people like to open emails from anonymous. My computer never had virus and I guess that is not so difficult achieve this. Difficult is to be fluence in a second language haha
Feb 26, 2015 10:09 PM

Virtual crimes

Today I showed an interview talking about virtual crimes.

Not is from today that this kind of crimes started, to say the truth at least twenty years that this type of news comes increasing your space in television and websites news.

What I'm impressed is how some people still fall at these tricks... When I say these tricks, I'm talking about phishing and mainly spams... It's incredible how people like to open emails from anonymous.

My computer never had virus and I guess that is not so difficult achieve this.

Difficult is to be fluence in a second language haha

Today I showed an interview about virtual crime.

This kind of crime did not start (from) today; to tell the truth it has been at least twenty years that this type of news has been taking up more time on television and website news.

What impresses me is how some people still fall for these tricks... When I say "these tricks", I'm talking about phishing and spams... It's incredible how people like to open emails from 'anonymous'.

My computer has never had a virus and I think that it is not so difficult to achieve this.

Difficult is to be fluent in a second language haha

February 26, 2015