AbdulRahman
Hope is always what I need I 've been worked in a lot of companies, But i don't know why I leave it. one of reasons to leave a job is finding your work so boring and there is nothing more to learn. as I 'm so risky person. Sometimes I leave my job cause I think it's not my tasks and there is no match skills between the job and my interpersonal skills. And I always search for an opportunity which through I could hold my dream job. I love to learn new things and I hate boring jobs. I love to start up my own project and I love volunteering and joining to a cause. If I have money, I'll make an organization for kids which to learn them How to have an effective role in their community and be leader of tomorrow.
Feb 26, 2015 11:25 PM
1

Hope is always what I need

I 've been worked in a lot of companies, But i don't know why I leave it.
one of reasons to leave a job is finding your work so boring and there is nothing more to learn. as I 'm so risky person. Sometimes I leave my job cause I think it's not my tasks and there is no match skills between the job and my interpersonal skills. And I always search for an opportunity which through I could hold my dream job. I love to learn new things and I hate boring jobs.
I love to start up my own project and I love volunteering and joining to a cause. If I have money, I'll make an organization for kids which to learn them How to have an effective role in their community and be leader of tomorrow.

'I 've been worked in a lot of companies' :  I 've worked in a lot of companies

'why I leave it' :  why I leave (them)

'one of reasons' :  one of the reasons

'so risky person' :  a person who likes a challenge

'cause I think it's not my tasks' :  because I think the tasks (involved) are not right for me

'no match skills between the job and my interpersonal skills' :  no match of skills between the job and my (personal) skills

'which through I could hold' :  to find/ through which I might find

'I love' :  I would love

'joining to a cause' :  joining/supporting a cause

'I'll make an organization for kids which to learn them' :  I'll set up an organization to teach children

'be leader of tomorrow' :  be the leaders of tomorrow/ to be tomorrow's leaders

May be you should work somewhere related with your field until you build the strength of launching something on your own. you should discover your taletns and strengths which can guide you getting the good way.