Apostol Spiro
Bab weather cancelled school for today I am attending 7-level course with Carlo Rosario International School. It is a school preparing people, especially emigrants, get ready to face the new reality where they intend to build their future. I have almost one month there. Every thing goes well. Our class has 20 people studding English. They are here from more then three years, so they are able to speak the daily English language. Learning grammar, writing essays, speaking correct English is their intention. Our teacher gives us the opportunity to speak with each other, helps us to better understand American culture, and assists us in preparation of our tasks. He treats our class as a big family, so expect learning English also make new friends. I am here from 10 months. Speaking better English is my intention. Today, as every days, I awoke at seven at the morning, and went to the school, but I made a big mistake. I didn't control school's website. They had posted the cancellation notice. So I backed home. What else should I do?
Feb 27, 2015 12:05 AM

<em>Here are some different ways to write this.</em>

Bab weather cancelled school for today

I am attending 7-level course with Carlo Rosario International School. It is a school that prepares people, especially emigrants, to get ready to face their new reality where they intend to build their future. I have almost completed one month there. Everything is going well. Our class has 20 people studying English. They have been here for more than three years, so they are able to speak English daily. Learning grammar, writing essays, and speaking English correctly is their intention. Our teacher gives us the opportunity to speak with each other, helps us to better understand American culture, and assists us with preparing our tasks. He treats our class as a big family, so in addition to learning English, we also make new friends.
I will be here from 10 months, and speaking better English is my intention.
Today, like everyday, I awoke at seven in the morning and went to the school, but I made a big mistake. I didn't check the school's website and they had posted the cancellation notice. So I went back home. What else should I do?