Joseph Yau
the book report of the accidental hero1 The accidental hero by Matt Myklusch The book is about a boy called Jack and he was sent to St. Barnaby's for the Hopeless, Abandoned, Forgotten and Lost. He didn't know who was his father nor mother. He was always bullied and was disliked by the teachers there. Everyone there was not nice to him. But one day, a robo-zombie chased Jack but was blown out in a sudden. Then a man who called himself Agent and he took Jack away and the principal of St. Barnaby's accept this. Where will the agent bring Jack to? Find it out in my next book report of the accidental hero!
Feb 27, 2015 3:09 AM

The accidental hero by Matt Myklusch
  The book is about a boy called Jack and he was sent to St. Barnaby's for the Hopeless, Abandoned, Forgotten and Lost. He didn't know who was his father nor mother. He didn't had a surname so his was called Jack BLANK.
  He was always bullied and was disliked by the teachers there. Everyone there was not nice to him.
But one day, a robo-zombie chased Jack but was blown out in a sudden. Then a man who called himself Agent and he took Jack away and the principal of St. Barnaby's accept this.
Where will the agent bring Jack to? Find it out in my next book report of the accidental hero!
the accidental hero by Matt Myklusch